• This position is for Technical Manager within our Drone Team. The requirements include the ability to maintain and develop the technical relationship with our key service and partners
• You will anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence and analytical aptitude are essential to success in this role.
• Collect requirements for a new project from customer or Government organizations. These are critical as the projects are technically niche.
• Proven program management and external partner development skills, complemented by prior experience in disciplined product development.
• To lead a cross-functional team of 15-20 comprising of Electronics, Mechanical, CS and Aerospace.
• Ability to breakdown the requirements to different verticals and track for effective implementation.
• To be an active anchor in testing the solution as the testing happen at test sites away from Bangalore.
• Exposure to Velocity Product Development (VPD) and converting an idea to proto and to a product.
• Research and develop concepts and prototypes of new Drone-to-Vehicle integration, producing experience storyboards, use cases, proof-of-concept demonstrations, specifications and requirements
• Develop the overall business and technology strategy for the Drone division with strong interest in Commercial Drone market
• Provide technical direction to cross-functional project teams
• Build partnership with local start-ups, enterprises, universities and standards councils to evaluate, test and form opinions on new Drone technologies
• Communicating progress internally and collaborate with a wide variety of internal teams including product and business development, legal, Government Affairs, etc.
• Actively ideate and invent new features for Drones integrated in the automotive ecosystem
• Communicate functionality and technical concepts to non-technical/technical stakeholders
• B.E./ BSc in Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering. (Higher studies preferred.)
• 2+ years of work experience in strategic partnerships with clients in developing state of the art products
• 4+ years' work experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new features sets
• Work experience in Drone technology
• Knowledge of hardware development process and lifecycle
• Knowledge of dynamic control systems
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills to earn trust and influence partners and teams
• Experience in development and shipping of hardware or software products (Services or Consumer Electronics)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills engaging technical and non-technical stakeholders
SALARY: INR 8,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
INDUSTRY: Robotics, UAV, Automation
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time