Experience: 5-8 of relevant experience
Qualification: BE in E&C/E&E
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop efficient, light weight power conversion circuits for Drones
- Coordination with Clients and Vendors for requirement collection
- Team management
- Power Electronics PCB layouts design and review
- Expertise in power electronics topologies (AC-DC/DC-DC conversions)
- Power converter circuit simulation tools like Simulink/PLECS/PSIM.
- Experience in Schematic design, modeling, and time-domain simulation software for power converter design
- Experience with high voltage power semiconductor selection (IGBTs, SiC MOSFETs, and Diodes), gate drive, and hardware protection circuit design.
- Embedded programming
- Good to have: Basic principles of UAV/Drones