ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES ------------------------------------------- Identify and develop new business opportunities at the B2B/B2G channel by promoting service/ product range to new and existing clients.
Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
Contacting new prospects and gaining knowledge about their requirements and business.
Guiding clients to show the utilization of the services and products that we have to offer.
Taking care of on-ground operations during an event / exhibition i.e. on-ground execution.
Helping sister companies to fulfill their requirement and generating leads for them.
Follow up with potential clients for business opportunities.
Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Establish & maintain an efficient relationship with new and existing clients
A Bachelor/Masters degree in Commerce, Marketing or Business studies is preferred.
Two to Three years of B2B/B2G channel experience preferably in the IT or Service industry.
SKILLS REQUIRED ----------------------------
Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Excellent negotiation skills.
Team player and ability to work with & through others.
Strong ability to build and maintain an effective relationship with B2B/B2G clients
• This position is for Technical Manager within our Drone Team. The requirements include the ability to maintain and develop the technical relationship with our key service and partners
• You will anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence and analytical aptitude are essential to success in this role.
• Collect requirements for a new project from customer or Government organizations. These are critical as the projects are technically niche.
• Proven program management and external partner development skills, complemented by prior experience in disciplined product development.
• To lead a cross-functional team of 15-20 comprising of Electronics, Mechanical, CS and Aerospace.
• Ability to breakdown the requirements to different verticals and track for effective implementation.
• To be an active anchor in testing the solution as the testing happen at test sites away from Bangalore.
• Exposure to Velocity Product Development (VPD) and converting an idea to proto and to a product.
• Research and develop concepts and prototypes of new Drone-to-Vehicle integration, producing experience storyboards, use cases, proof-of-concept demonstrations, specifications and requirements
• Develop the overall business and technology strategy for the Drone division with strong interest in Commercial Drone market
• Provide technical direction to cross-functional project teams
• Build partnership with local start-ups, enterprises, universities and standards councils to evaluate, test and form opinions on new Drone technologies
• Communicating progress internally and collaborate with a wide variety of internal teams including product and business development, legal, Government Affairs, etc.
• Actively ideate and invent new features for Drones integrated in the automotive ecosystem
• Communicate functionality and technical concepts to non-technical/technical stakeholders